Are you the Future Business Leader of the Year?
We’re searching UK universities to find the outstanding Future Business Leader of the Year. You must be an excellent communicator with a passion for leadership.
A summer internship or a full-time job! P&G is offering its winner either a ten-week sales summer internship or a sales graduate role, depending on the winner’s preference. In addition, they will also enjoy a trip to its European HQ in Switzerland, where they will meet European and global leaders.
We are delighted to introduce the 2019 finalists for this award. The winner will be announced at the Grand Final on 26 April 2019.
Abu Sufyan Khan | University of Bradford | Financial Economics
Andrea Totaro | Royal Holloway, University of London | Management with Digital Innovation
Arman Uddin | University of Warwick | Politics, Philosophy and Economics
Arya Tandon | University of Oxford | Philosophy, Politics and Economics
Dasha Korabelnikova Avtsina | University of Liverpool | International Business
Dominique Santini | University of Strathclyde | International Business and Modern Languages
Hanesh Patel | University of Cambridge | Manufacturing Engineering Tripos
Mate Lukacs | University of Sheffield | Mechanical Engineering
Ria Walia | King's College London, University of London | Mathematics with Management and Finance
Tariro Madzingira | University of Nottingham | Accounting and Business
To enter you must:
- be an undergraduate student at a university in the UK
- be in your penultimate or final year at university
- have the right to work in the UK after graduation
- be available to accept the prize of either a ten-week summer internship or full-time role with P&G commencing in 2019
What makes an award winner?
P&G’s winner will demonstrate:
- a passion for leadership
- excellent communication and social skills
- strong analytical capabilities
- a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups
They will also be able to:
- collaborate and understand what makes people tick
- build strong, effective relationships
- think strategically
- not only generate new ideas, but persuade others to support them and see them through to completion
How do I win?
Submit by 30.01.19
P&G and the Future Business Leader of the Year Award
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you ready to join one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world?
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million-pound business and budget to lead from day one. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy and Gillette and the UK's biggest retailers… all from day one! You will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and will be responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will design ideas and strategies using analytics and shopper insights, using your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas.